Aluminum Foil Tapes
- Thin and soft aluminum foil offers best conformability to both irregular and curved surfaces.
- Works as a barrier for moisture / vapor.
- Aggressive acrylic pressure sensitive is designed to excellent quick stick and ultimate adhesion.
- Highly reflective surface makes this tape ideal for under hood.
- Can work effectively for heat reflective applications.
- Useful for sealing out dust and dirt for underground cable and duct sealing applications, wire harness applications and spreading heat in flexible heaters.
- Few grades of these tapes can be used in electromagnetic and radio frequency shielding on microwave components, cables, antennas, motors, or cabinets.
- Offers temperature range from -40oF to 180oC.
- Aluminum foil tapes coated with silicone adhesive can withstand temperature as high as 320oC.
- Few grades of these tapes are available with liners which allow the tape to be die cut into shapes.
- Tape can be made printable for label applications.
Copper Foil Tapes
- Copper Foil is highly conformable to both irregular and curved surfaces.
- Solderable surface allows fast and easy fabrication of parts.
- Copper foil tapes with liner allows the tape to be die cut into shapes.
- Used in electromagnetic and radio frequency shielding on microwave components, cables, antennas, motors, or cabinets.
- Used in Printed Circuit Board repairs or prototypes.
- Used as a connector where mechanical connectors are not practical.
Surface Protection Tapes
- Provides excellent short term protection.
- Protects surface of the appliances from dust, scratches, UV.
- Protects surface during transportation.
- Protects surface during idle conditions when vehicle is not in use for short term durations.
- Available in transparent, black/white, black and white.
- Can be peeled off smoothly and immediately.
- Donâ€™t leave residue when peeled off.
- Available thickness varies from 40 microns to 120 microns.
Thermal Insulation Tapes
- PTFE Tapes are normally used for thermal insulation application in cutting application in printing application.
- Offers low coefficient of friction.
- Heat Resistance.
- Anti-stick and release characteristics.
- Chemical resistance.
- Can be used for roller wrapping.
- Coated with Silicone adhesive on one side.
- Temperature resistance upto 260oC.
- Can be used in sealing of polymer film in FFS, impulse sealer, band sealer, bag making machines, etc.
- Medium duty tensilised polypropylene strapping tape with a natural rubber adhesive system.
- Specially designed tape for stain and adhesive transfer resistant.
- Used for temporary holding of doors, frames, glass, etc.