Polyamide Tapes / Kapton Tapes
- Thin and conformable tape enabling masking of uneven surfaces.
- Wide operating temperature ranging from -270oC to +400oC.
- Removes cleanly without adhesive residue after exposure to heat.
- Coated with high performace silicone adhesive.
- High strength backing provides superior resistance to puncture and tear.
- Resistance to chemical attack.
- Used for high temperature masking.
- Used for protection of circuit board gold finger contacts during wave solder.
- Used for insulation on transformers, motors, and coils.
- Used for thermocoupling.
- Used in Fibre Optics Cables.
- Used in Solar Panels.
Aluminium Foil Tapes
- Thin and soft aluminum foil offers best conformability to both irregular and curved surfaces.
- Works as a barrier for moisture / vapor.
- Aggressive acrylic pressure sensitive is designed to excellent quick stick and ultimate adhesion.
- Highly reflective surface makes this tape ideal for under hood.
- Can work effectively for heat reflective applications.
- Useful for sealing out dust and dirt for underground cable and duct sealing applications, wire harness applications and spreading heat in flexible heaters.
- Few grades of these tapes can be used in electromagnetic and radio frequency shielding on microwave components, cables, antennas, motors, or cabinets.
- Offers temperature range from -40oF to 180oC.
- Aluminum foil tapes coated with silicone adhesive can withstand temperature as high as 320oC.
- Few grades of these tapes are available with liners which allow the tape to be die cut into shapes.
- Tape can be made printable for label applications.
Copper Foil Tapes
- Copper Foil is highly conformable to both irregular and curved surfaces.
- Solderable surface allows fast and easy fabrication of parts.
- Copper foil tapes with liner allows the tape to be die cut into shapes.
- Used in electromagnetic and radio frequency shielding on microwave components, cables, antennas, motors, or cabinets.
- Used in Printed Circuit Board repairs or prototypes.
- Used as a connector where mechanical connectors are not practical.
Lead Foil Tapes
- Highly conformable to both irregular and curved surfaces.
- Used for masking of electroplating, x-ray plates, chemical milling.
- Used for sealing of radioactive canisters and thermopane windows.
- Used for shielding radiation barrier.
- Used for decoration in simulated lead windows.
- Lead foil tapes with liner allows diecut.
- Aggressive Pressure Sensitive Adhesive is designed to offer excellent quick stick and ultimate adhesion.
F Class Insulation Tapes
- Fabricated by weaving on narrow fabrics looms in various thickness and weave density.
- Excellent di-electric properties.
- Chemical resistance.
- Good reinforcement to insulation varnishes.
- Protects against mechanical damages.
B Class Insulation Polyester Tapes
- These tapes are fabricated using a polyester tape coated with heat cured rubber adhesive system.
- Provides high breakdown voltage upto 7.5kV.
- Provides operating temperature upto 130oC.
- Provides excellent conformability and is tear/puncture resistant.
- Used for insulation of coils in motors, transformers, relays and contacts.
- Used in high tension cable terminal and cable joining.
- Used for interlayer insulation.
- Used in reinforcement of slot liners.
- Used for mounting of jumper arms.
C Class Insulation Tapes
- Fabricated using polyester coated with silicone adhesive on one side.
- Provides operating temperature upto 210oC.
- Used in high temperature insulation applications.
H Class Insulation Tapes
- Used for banding of rotor, armatures and transformer cores.
- Fabricated of high strength glass yarns coated with specially formulated high temperature thermosetting polyester resin.
- Provides long term thermal resistivity upto 200oC and short term upto 260oC.
- Higher arc resistivity reduces possibility of flash over.
- Insulation not required as it is a non-conducting material.
- Masking Tapes is a pressure sensitive tape made of a thin and easy-to-tear paper or polyester base depending on application.
- The adhesive is the key element for its application. It allows tape to be easily removed from the surface without leaving residue or damaging the surface.
- Different qualities of masking tapes are available for different strengths and temperature applications.
- Available in craft paper / crepe paper backing.
- Used for separation, protection and tapping the terminals of electrical components like transformers, capacitors, etc.
- Provides adequate tensile strength.
- Adhesion property ensure no contamination on the terminals for long period of time.